Benefits of online shopping :
• Free from Carrying Bags Hassle: All your belongings are at one place and will be reach to you at your door steps. Products will reach you in a shortest period of time after ordering.
• Easy to Return and Exchange: online marketplace is easy to explore and easy return and exchange policies when customer is no more interested in purchasing the product which they have purchased once.
• It keeps on evolving: Online marketplaces are pushing boundaries all the time. They know people are becoming used to the convenience of the internet, so they are looking for ways to keep people amused.
• Can be used to send gifts to friends and relatives: It is easier in online marketplace to send gifts to friends and relatives Simply have a quick look online, make your purchase and get your gift delivered next day.
• Coupons and offers: Online marketplace is more convenient to use the offers and coupon codes to make the products cheapest. There’s always a coupon voucher to be found and applied. Chances are big appliance stores are in direct competition with online marketplaces, so they might offer discount vouchers with 10 per cent off to entice you.
• Reviews and feedbacks: Buying online means you can read millions of reviews, ensuring the toaster of your dreams wings its way to you speedily and you can also give your opinions and feedbacks about the products you have purchased earlier.
• All the products on a single screen: Shopping online means you know you need to buy carrots, so you go online and add carrots to the basket. It’s also harder to succumb to a supermarket’s subliminal advertising when you are online, saving you cash.
From finding cheap deals to avoiding the crowds, there are plenty of reasons to do your shopping online rather than on the high street. According to the statistics online shopping market has increased from £115bn, a figure that’s expected to increase through Christmas 2016. It’s estimated that 27pc of all retail sales in the UK now take place online. So, what’s stopping you? Here are our favourite reasons why you should shop online: