- Maintain a healthy communication between team members for the time and quotations. The project manager must encourage all the team members to discuss the project details and must realize the time and budget quotations as when they discuss the project details, they can prepare themselves to finish the task on time.
- Discuss the client requirements time to time with team members: By discussing the client’s requirements, team members frequently get to know about what to do and what to not, and more time will not get wasted in the wrong requirement analysis.
- Project manager must make sure to note down the responsibilities of each t7eam member and ensure is project is running smoothly or not or there is any issue related to the project?
- Good start for designing: Project manager must ensure the good start of the project designing according to the client’s requirements to avoid the time delay.
- Define a structured test plan: Before deploying project manager must prepare a test plan to test the project to check the functionality of the project according to the client’s requirement.
Every team member should be capable of delivering the project on time and within budget. When team members follow the instructions given by the project manager and the steps given in this blog post, they definitely get the full success in deploying the project in stipulated time and within the budget. BAs should elicit, analyze, represent, and validate all project requirements frequently with the stakeholders. The team should perform disciplined change management and define a structured testing and defect fix plan. Finally, the PM should manage the defined project plan tasks and project team on a frequent basis. Try applying these project success factors to your next project, and your project can also be in the one-third category of all projects that succeed and are delivered on time and within budget.