Here are top 10 hybrid mobile application frameworks which are suitable for developers to enable them easy coding as well as easy understanding for users too.
• Xamarin: It is the top hybrid application development framework which saves the developer’s time by reutilizing the abilities, tools, and the code. It is the Microsoft tool that can develop applications in all platforms like Android, IOS and windows in almost all popular operating systems like windows and linux.
• Ionic : Ionic framework is also open source free framework that have many native device features like Bluetooth, health kit, finger print auth, and more with cordova phonegap plugins and typescript etc.
• Kendo UI : It is a HTML5 framework for creating cross platform mobile app development solutions. It relies JQuery to use JQuery codes and features. It has some limited terms and conditions to use but has free and open source features.
• Mobile Angular UI : It is hybrid mobile framework used by bootstrap and angular with mobile angular UI. Developer enjoy the both bootstrap and angular functionality and most importantly without the dependencies on bootstrap libraries and JQuery.
• Intel XDL : This framework which is a complete range of tools that support development, emulation, testing, debugging and publishing. This framework has been made with some big changes by supporting all the capabilities of mobile HTML5 apps and allows developers to build the hybrid application for cross platform for each and every platform and stores as well.
For creating a mobile application, choosing the hybrid model can save the developer’s time and effort and they can reuse the code for creating a web application version too. Of course, the hybrid model is not the perfect solution for all problems, but hybrid apps are a good choice for deploying mobile app faster and for creating prototype applications, for example. These frameworks can surely provide you a user experience very close to a native application.